Naomi Elbinger is Blogger-in-Chief here at My Parnasa: The Jewish Business Blog.
She is one of the Jewish world’s leading experts on web marketing and business strategy. Naomi has a rare range of marketing skills skills, from big-picture vision down to the minutest technical details; from messaging and marketing strategy, down to copywriting and back-end coding.
Naomi is a long-time entrepreneur who has built many ambitious ventures over the past 10 years, including:
- A Hebrew translation business whose major clients included the Supreme Court of Israel and the Joint Distribution Committee
- An intensive translator training program with 18 students
- An internationally success Yiddish Translation business (which she still runs)
- A kosher catering company
- A Web Marketing Consultancy
- A popular publication for Jews in business (AKA this blog)
Naomi also coordinated the 2013 Temech Conference for Women in Business, which attracted over 450 participants. Naomi is also coordinating this year’s Temech Conference, set for June 23, 2014, at the Ramada Hotel in Jerusalem.
Besides all these awesomely successful ventures, Naomi has also started some projects that failed miserably but, like most people, she doesn’t talk about them on her “About” page :).
Naomi is now working on an exciting new venture TBA. Stay tuned!
Naomi grew up in Sydney, Australia, and now lives in Jerusalem with her husband, Rabbi Shmuel Elbinger, and children.
The Mission of this Blog:
- Integrity – always comes first
- To help others to think outside the box about their opportunities for parnasa
- To encourage reflection on what it means to be a believing Jew in business in this era
- To provide sincerely helpful information about web marketing, with no hidden agendas
“Parnasa” is Hebrew for livelihood. If you know anything about Judaism, you know that we consider helping others earn a living to be a spiritual pursuit and the highest form of charity.
It is my goal and my prayer that this blog will help me achieve my goals.
If it speaks to you, Subscribe for Updates!
And feel free to contact Naomi Elbinger anytime!