Naomi Elbinger is Blogger-in-Chief here at My Parnasa: Jewish Business Blog.
She is also the CEO of Yes Potential, a company that builds websites, and the business columnist for Mishpacha Magazine.
Naomi is a long-time entrepreneur who has built many ambitious ventures over the past 10 years, including:
- A Hebrew translation business whose major clients included the Supreme Court of Israel and the Joint Distribution Committee
- An intensive translator training program
- An internationally successful Yiddish Translation business (which she still runs)
- A kosher catering company
- A Web Marketing Consultancy
- A popular publication for Jews in business (AKA this blog)
Naomi also twice coordinated the Temech Conference for Women in Business, the world’s largest professional event for female Jewish entrepreneurs.
Besides all these awesomely successful ventures, Naomi has also started some projects that failed miserably but, like most people, she doesn’t talk about them on her “About” page :).
Naomi grew up in Sydney, Australia, and now lives in Jerusalem with her husband, Rabbi Shmuel Elbinger, and children.
The Mission of this Blog:
- Integrity – always comes first
- To help others to think outside the box about their opportunities for parnasa
- To encourage reflection on what it means to be a believing Jew in business in this era
- To provide sincerely helpful information about web marketing, with no hidden agendas
“Parnasa” is Hebrew for livelihood. If you know anything about Judaism, you know that we consider helping others earn a living to be a spiritual pursuit and the highest form of charity.
It is my goal and my prayer that this blog will help me achieve my goals.
If it speaks to you, Subscribe for Updates!
And feel free to contact Naomi Elbinger anytime!