Naomi Elbinger is Blogger-in-Chief here at My Parnasa.
Naomi is a long-time entrepreneur and do-er who has been part of many ambitious projects over the past 14 years, including:
- The business columnist for Mishpacha Magazine
- A Hebrew translation business whose major clients included the Supreme Court of Israel and the Joint Distribution Committee
- An intensive translator training program
- An internationally successful Yiddish Translation business
- A kosher catering company
- A Web Marketing Consultancy
- A popular publication for Jews in business (AKA this blog)
Naomi also twice coordinated the Temech Conference for Women in Business, the world’s largest professional event for female Jewish entrepreneurs.
Besides all these awesomely successful ventures, Naomi has also started some projects that failed miserably but, like most people, she doesn’t talk about them on her “About” page :).
Naomi grew up in Sydney, Australia, and now lives in Israel with her husband, Rabbi Shmuel Elbinger, and children. She enjoys offering the world her opinions on how to do web business right, as well as writing novels and walking the hills and conserving the hills through her work at Leshomra. She has been known to quote Dr. Seuss excessively.
She loves it when blog readers contact her or introduce themselves at an event – so please do!
The Mission of this Blog:
- Integrity – always comes first
- To provide sincerely helpful information about web marketing and business development, with no hidden agendas
- To help others to think outside the box about their opportunities for parnasa
- To encourage reflection on what it means to be a believing Jew in business in this era
“Parnasa” is Hebrew for livelihood. If you know anything about Judaism, you know that we consider helping others earn a living to be a spiritual pursuit and the highest form of charity.
It is my goal and my prayer that this blog will help me achieve this mission.
If it speaks to you, Subscribe for Updates!
And feel free to contact Naomi Elbinger anytime!